Salary: £17,000 – £18,000 (on a pro rata basis)
9:30am to 1:30pm Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team within a busy office. Reporting to the Finance Manager, candidates will be responsible for a variety of accounting and administrative duties. Applicants will be a team player capable of working with people at all levels, motivated to meet deadlines and enthusiastic about upholding our company values.
We offer full training, a company pension scheme and generous holiday allowance.
Strong administrative skills
Be an excellent communicator
Professional work ethic
Excellent attention to detail
Please complete the application form below and send it to email@example.com.
We exist because we love insurance – it keeps our families safe, our homes protected, and our businesses secure. It enables us to sleep tight at night, have fun on holiday, and gives us reassurance if an accident occurs.
Because of all that, we’re passionate about creating great products, delivering good old-fashioned customer service, and giving our customers a superb deal.
As a family-run business that’s been going for over 40 years we’re proud of who we are and the business we’ve all helped to create.
We’ve got 5 values that we try to live up to each and every day, both as a team and with our clients.
- Integrity – we behave consistently and keep to high standards. We give our clients the best advice we can to ensure they have the right insurance for their needs
- Pride – we’re proud to serve our clients and be part of the Lifesure team. We go the extra mile to help, especially when our clients need us most
- Commitment – we own the task at hand and see it through to the best possible conclusion. We take personal responsibility for getting things done
- Personality – we always show a human face and allow our own character to shine through. We treat our clients like our friends and don’t just follow a script
- Caring – we care about what matters to our clients, our colleagues and our partners. We treat each other with respect and take the time to say thank you
What is life like at Lifesure?
We’re a family-run business that feels like a family. Many of our team have been with us for a long time and we like to think it’s a great place to work.
We’re investing heavily in training, learning and development for our Lifesure Advisers and Managers, as we believe that our business will continue to grow as long as our people do.
So you’ll be supported in your career from the day you join. Everyone has a personal development plan designed to keep them at the top of their game in whatever they do. And regular 1-2-1s with their manager to talk about their development needs.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We’re always on the look out for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and customer obsessed people to join our team, whether we’ve got vacancies or not. So if you fancy finding out more about us, we’d love to hear from you.
Simply send us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you’ve got what it takes to join us.